- Over 580 U.S.-based employees volunteered with 26 nonprofits to support causes such as STEM education.
- The company’s designated day for volunteering encourages employees to use their interests and skills to help communities where Sensata operat
Sensata Technologies Foundation Opens 2022-2023 Grant Cycle to Support STEM Education and Local Communities in the U.S.
- Grant program advances Sensata Technologies Foundation’s mission to be a neighbor of choice where Sensata operates.
- The Sensata Foundation invites U.S.-based qualifying 501(c)(3) non-profits to apply for an annual grant.
- More than 430 employees participated in service projects with 18 nonprofits supporting communities where they live and work in the U.S.
- The annual day of volunteering honors Sensata’s commitment to becoming a neighbor of choice and a purpose-d
Sensata Technologies Foundation Opens 2021-2022 Grant Cycle to Support its Communities and Promote STEM Education
- Applications will be accepted through the Sensata Foundation website until June 30th, 2021
- The Sensata Technologies Foundation awarded $200,000 to community organization
More than 450 Sensata employees from across the U.S. participated in the first of two Day of Service events planned for 2019 to support the communities where the company operatesLearn More
The Sensata Technologies Foundation awarded over $250,000 to community organizations in the 2018-2019 cycleLearn More
More than 500 Sensata employees from across the U.S. participate in inaugural service event to support the communities where the company operatesLearn More
ATTLEBORO, Mass., Nov. 28, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sensata Technologies, Inc., the principal U.S. subsidiary of Sensata Technologies Holding N.V.Learn More