Press Release | September 13, 2022
Sensata Technologies | Lithium Balance Debuts ASIL C Certified Battery Management System for High Voltage Applications at Battery Show North America
- The new Lithium Balance n3-BMS from Sensata Technologies comes functional safety certified off-the-shelf, significantly reducing the time to market and costs associated with the ISO 26262 certification process.
- The battery management system is
Press Release | July 18, 2022
- Sensata has developed a new fly-by-wire inceptor for electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft and has provided prototypes to several advanced air mobility manufacturers.
- Sensata will showcase its new inceptor at the Farnborough A
Press Release | June 28, 2022
Sensata Technologies Develops New Bluetooth Low Energy Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems for Automotive OEMs
- Sensata Technologies developed its Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to address the market shift towards smarter, connected tires.
- BLE TPMS helps improve vehicle safety, performance and the driving experience.
Press Release | May 18, 2022
Sensata Technologies Adds Predictive Maintenance for Rotary Equipment to Sensata IQ Platform via Partnership with Nanoprecise
- Sensata’s new solution actively monitors rotary assets for faults using a multi-modal sensor and AI-driven analysis capabilities from Nanoprecise through the Sensata IQ platform.
- Nanoprecise’s AI technology expands Sensata IQ asset monitoring p
Press Release | May 10, 2022
- Over 580 U.S.-based employees volunteered with 26 nonprofits to support causes such as STEM education.
- The company’s designated day for volunteering encourages employees to use their interests and skills to help communities where Sensata operat
Press Release | May 3, 2022
Sensata Technologies | SmartWitness Launches Industry’s First Modular Road-Facing/Driver-Facing Dashcam for Fleets
- The new KP2 dashcam enables commercial fleets to easily upgrade from road-facing to combined road-facing/driver-facing dashcams with a 1” x 1” plug-in – no replacement or rewiring required.
Press Release | April 19, 2022
Press Release | April 12, 2022
Sensata Technologies Foundation Opens 2022-2023 Grant Cycle to Support STEM Education and Local Communities in the U.S.
- Grant program advances Sensata Technologies Foundation’s mission to be a neighbor of choice where Sensata operates.
- The Sensata Foundation invites U.S.-based qualifying 501(c)(3) non-profits to apply for an annual grant.
Press Release | March 16, 2022
Sensata Technologies Announces Strategic Collaboration with NIRA Dynamics to Develop Tire Tread Depth Monitor Solution
- Sensata’s new tire Tread Depth Monitoring (TDM) solution, powered by NIRA Dynamics’ tread wear estimation software, provides vehicle OEMs, drivers and fleets with timely alerts when tires have worn to unsafe levels and need servicing.
- The softw