Sensata Technologies | Lithium Balance Debuts ASIL C Certified Battery Management System for High Voltage Applications at Battery Show North America
- The new Lithium Balance n3-BMS from Sensata Technologies comes functional safety certified off-the-shelf, significantly reducing the time to market and costs associated with the ISO 26262 certification process.
- The battery management system is
Achieves Record Quarterly Revenue
Awarded Largest Single Design Win in Company's HistoryLearn More
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.11 per shaLearn More
- Sensata has developed a new fly-by-wire inceptor for electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft and has provided prototypes to several advanced air mobility manufacturers.
- Sensata will showcase its new inceptor at the Farnborough A
Sensata Technologies Develops New Bluetooth Low Energy Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems for Automotive OEMs
- Sensata Technologies developed its Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to address the market shift towards smarter, connected tires.
- BLE TPMS helps improve vehicle safety, performance and the driving experience.
Sensata Technologies Adds Predictive Maintenance for Rotary Equipment to Sensata IQ Platform via Partnership with Nanoprecise
- Sensata’s new solution actively monitors rotary assets for faults using a multi-modal sensor and AI-driven analysis capabilities from Nanoprecise through the Sensata IQ platform.
- Nanoprecise’s AI technology expands Sensata IQ asset monitoring p
Sensata Technologies | SmartWitness Launches Industry’s First Modular Road-Facing/Driver-Facing Dashcam for Fleets
- The new KP2 dashcam enables commercial fleets to easily upgrade from road-facing to combined road-facing/driver-facing dashcams with a 1” x 1” plug-in – no replacement or rewiring required.
First Quarter Results above GuidanceLearn More
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved the implementation of a quarterly dividend in the amLearn More