Sensata Technologies Adds Predictive Maintenance for Rotary Equipment to Sensata IQ Platform via Partnership with Nanoprecise
- Sensata’s new solution actively monitors rotary assets for faults using a multi-modal sensor and AI-driven analysis capabilities from Nanoprecise through the Sensata IQ platform.
- Nanoprecise’s AI technology expands Sensata IQ asset monitoring p
- Over 580 U.S.-based employees volunteered with 26 nonprofits to support causes such as STEM education.
- The company’s designated day for volunteering encourages employees to use their interests and skills to help communities where Sensata operat
Sensata Technologies | SmartWitness Launches Industry’s First Modular Road-Facing/Driver-Facing Dashcam for Fleets
- The new KP2 dashcam enables commercial fleets to easily upgrade from road-facing to combined road-facing/driver-facing dashcams with a 1” x 1” plug-in – no replacement or rewiring required.
Acquisition foundational to Clean Energy Solutions portfolioLearn More
First Quarter Results above GuidanceLearn More
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved the implementation of a quarterly dividend in the amLearn More
Sensata Technologies Foundation Opens 2022-2023 Grant Cycle to Support STEM Education and Local Communities in the U.S.
- Grant program advances Sensata Technologies Foundation’s mission to be a neighbor of choice where Sensata operates.
- The Sensata Foundation invites U.S.-based qualifying 501(c)(3) non-profits to apply for an annual grant.